About Hera Flight
We are a leading provider of aircraft management, sales, consulting and charter. Our private and chartered fleet consists of transcontinental long and mid-range jet aircraft, turboprop, piston aircraft and helicopters. No airplane is too small, if it flies we can handle it. We understand how valuable your time is and that’s why we are a turnkey aviation solutions company. We run the day-to-day operations and help you get the most out of your investment.
Contact us today for a formal face-to-face meeting where our team can answer all of your intelligent questions.
To take the questions and the worry out of purchasing and operating your most valued asset with the utmost of safety by experience.
To work around the clock to protect your interest as well as always conducting our business with complete transparency and with the highest integrity and class.
We anticipate our client’s needs and strive to exceed their expectations.
- Highest FAA rated flight crews
- “Airline Transport Qualified” Professional and always punctual flight crew
- Extensive background check on ANYONE around your airplane
- FAA records check of your flight crew for past performance assurance
- Recurrent flight crew training by factory approved flight schools
- Strict adherence to FAA policies designed to optimize safety
Part 91 & 135 Aircraft Management
We have spent years creating and maintaining aviation relationships from leading companies, which we transpose to you with savings. Discounts include:
- Substantial fuel discounts with leading private terminals
- Savings on flight crew training from the leading providers
- Hiring and management of your flight crew
- Aircraft insurance discounts with our alliance companies
- End of month review of all operational costs
- Submission of FAA leasing contracts, Timeshare and Interchange agreements as well as charter
- Senior maintenance technicians with factory training
Immaculate aircraft, always.
Sales & Acquisitions
We understand the process of researching, locating and purchasing the ideal aircraft can be overwhelming. Our knowledge base in technical aircraft structure, aircraft performance, maintenance schedules and aircraft history all play extraordinarily important roles when guiding our clients through an acquisition event or sales event. Our mechanics and aircraft operations team has completed numerous aircraft transactions, as well as many years of extensive jet aircraft management. Due to our vast experience and training on numerous aircraft types we know exactly where to look for potential safety and financial issues. We hold a perfect record of safety and expect nothing less.
We also work with the leading financial and asset management firms to assure your aircraft acquisition is as smooth and seamless as possible. Our team offers:
- Review of aircraft requirements based on your travel patterns
- Pre-purchase inspection
- Analyze acquisition costs & monthly operating expenses
- Research & review of aircraft records
- Aircraft final delivery and monthly management